Re: [TexasCzechs] Somewhat Czech

  • Richard A Garza
    Message 1 of 52 , Aug 3, 2007
      Hi Cindy,
      Thanks. I've been eyeing their website for the past few months
      but my willpower is beginning to crack. I didn't know anyone who had
      ordered from them and hesitated.
      How was the quality of their shipments?
      The only on-line sources I've used (so far<g>) have been
      AstralBeads, ArtBeads, & BeadsAnd Pieces. All excellent quality & quick
      shipment. Have only ordered resin & gemstones because their Czech
      selection wasn't as extensive as I'd like.
      Got any pix you'd like to share off-line?
      Rick Garza

      "You did what with that man? For how many beads?"

      On Fri, 3 Aug 2007 17:44:19 -0500 "Cindy Neal" <cindyneal@...>
      writes:
      Rick, I order from Fire Mountain Gems and their prices are much cheaper.
      http://www.firemountaingems.com/czech_glassbeads.asp

      Cindy Neal
    • Laurie McDonald
      Message 52 of 52 , Aug 14, 2007

        Hi Rick!

        Here is a link to only the Czech beads I have listed on eBay right now…Czech Beads (if the link does not work, please let me know).  Here is a link to my eBay store homepage…GemFusion1.  In my eBay store I carry Swarovski, Sterling Silver, Bali Silver, Gold Filled, and limited supply of copper findings, beads, and components.  Not listed items…I carry just about anything that has to do with making jewelry.  Including semi-precious gemstones, tools, packaging.

        If you would like to make a purchase, please contact me at msmac06@... to make a direct purchase and save some $$.  If you are looking for something you don’t see listed or even a different color in a style you like, please contact me at msmac06@... … chances are I either have it in stock (but do not list it on eBay) or can get it in stock for you.

        Laurie

        PS  If I am posting this wrong please let me know…as you know it has been a while.