RE: [TexasCzechs] Contact in, or traveling to the Frenstat/Trojanovice area?

  • Willie Petruy
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 3, 2007
      Message
      Dr. Simicek has researched Frenstat and Trojanovice.  If you tell me the names you are looking for, I will look in my book.  Carla Petruy
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 3, 2007
        Richard, I have a copy of the Frenstat pod Radhostem Cemetery book by Robert Roesner.  What names are you looking for in the Frenstat Cemetery?
        Nancy

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 3, 2007
          Nancy:  While you are looking, could you look for a Frantisek (Frank) Parma?

          Gilbert Bohuslav

          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 3, 2007
            Gilbert, there is:
            Frantisek Parma - b. 22.10.1908  d.14.11.1961  Another name on the tombstone is "Jurecka".

            Frantisek Parmova, b. 02.12.1887   d. 18.02.1918 and another name on his tombstone is "Stepanova".

            Other Parma individuals listed are Ales, Alfred, Antonin, Frantiska, Ivan, Leon, Miroslav.

            Also there are Parmova names: Anna, Arnost, Aurelie, Berta, Bohuslav, Eduard,  Frantiska, Jaroslav, Karel, Ludmila, Ludmila, Ludmila, Marie, Marie, Marie, Rajmund, Vincenc, Vlasta, Vlasta.

            Also Parmy: Alfred, Aloise, Bohuse, Bozetecha, Ivan, Lubos, Neklana, Roberta

            Hope one of these is yours.
            Nancy

            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 4, 2007
              Hello Carla and Nancy,

              I was thinking about potential information outside of his (great) work.
              Something like a stray name or two within the area cemeteries of
              Frenstat and Trojanovice. Photos of a few of the houses (even in
              current day) would be great to have.

              His work for the Bacak line wonderfully goes back to nearly 1700
              (regarding Matej Bacak). I was curious about any potential
              unaccounted-for burial markers that bare the Bacak or Baczak name. (to
              include other possible variations of spelling.)

              Can you look in your book for me, Nancy? where were you able to get the
              Frenstat pod Radhostem Cemetery book by Robert Roesner ? I bet it's an
              interesting book.

              Thank you for responding to my post!

              Richard
            • Nangotoo

                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 6, 2007
                  Carla,

                  I have the names from his book, I just need the pictures.  Do you have info on who is buried in the cemeteries in Frenstat, too?
                  Nan

                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 6, 2007
                    Richard, I purchased the book from Mr. Roesner in 2000 when it was first published.  Since his death, I don't know if it has been reprinted or not.  You could write to Mrs. Roesner at 24814 Saddlespur Ln. Katy, TX. 77494-5627 to see if there are any copies for sale.  He also did cemetery books for lots more villages.