Juroska Family Reunion (Snook, Texas)

  • livanec@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2007
      Where: Snook, Texas. Burleson County. SPJST Hall. County Rd. 269
           When: August 5, 2007. 9: a.m. - 5: p.m.

    • Regina Janak
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 29, 2007
        You said one time that your wife's grandmother was a
        Matus before she got married. Do you know if she has
        any pictures of her Grandmother and/or her
        grandmother's family? Does she have the genealogy
        (family tree) of her grandmother's family?

        Thanks for any help!!!!!!!

        Regina Matus-Janak

        http://tv.yahoo.com/
      • livanec@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 30, 2007
          Yes there is a picture of my wife's grandmother. My wife doesn't do any geneology on her family but I know someone who does.

          Allen