Re: [TexasCzechs] Frank & Getrude Petrek

  • jlpatrick@austin.rr.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2007
      the reason it did not come out right is GEORGE'S COMPUTER IS GEARD FOR  A BLIND ASSISTANCE  READER. I will get it and scan it on my computer so all can read it. His computer does not read nor transcribe handwriting. JLP
      Would someone, please translate the marriage license that George sent
      on Frank & Getrude Petrek for us? paulasmaggie

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
    • pfoster
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 27, 2007
        I have already deleted the email, but a very nice person already sent it.  I appreciate your offer of help.  paulasmaggie