Fwd: [TexasCzechs] OBIT: Hermina Firasek Rybak

  • Tony Janak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2007
      "Ray J. Bacak" <rjbacak@...> wrote:
      To: "TEXAS CZECHS" <TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com>
      From: "Ray J. Bacak" <rjbacak@...>
      Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 11:12:29 -0500
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] OBIT: Hermina Firasek Rybak

      Rybak, Hermina
       View/Sign Guest Book

      HERMINA RYBAK
      MORAVIA - Mrs. Hermina Rybak, 85, died June 29, 2007. She was born on Nov. 26, 1921, in Velehrad community, above Moravia, to Louis and Sophie Krhovjak Firasek. She married Victor W. Rybak on Aug. 7, 1941, in Praha. She was a member of the Altar Society and also Ascension of our Lord Catholic Church in Moravia.

      Hermina is survived by her son, Leroy L. Rybak and wife Joyce of Hallettsville; daughters, Eunice Sparks and husband F.C. of Moravia, Betty Jean Kloesel and husband Dennis of Houston, and Cyndi Rybak and fiancé Keith Martin of Houston; five grandchildren, Ronald Sparks, Donna Smith, Joy Spohn, B.J. Bowman, and Chris Rybak; and three great-grandsons, Ryan Spohn, Mark Spohn, and Zachary Bowman.  Hermina was preceded in death by her husband Victor on June 1, 2001; parents; and brothers, Innoc and Oldrich Firasek.

      Visitation will begin at noon today, with a rosary recited at 6 p.m., at Kubena Funeral Home in Hallettsville.  Services will be at 10 a.m. on Monday at Ascension of Our Lord Catholic Church in Moravia, with the Rev. John Peters officiating.  Burial will follow at Moravia Catholic Cemetery.

      Memorials: donor's choice.

      Words of comfort may be shared with the family at www.kubenafuneralho me.com.
      http://view. admission. net/abc/mactive/ _VICTORIA_ 0000000413/ i-1.jpg

      Published in the Victoria Advocate on 7/1/2007.