Koenig-Martisak marriage announcement

  • darlenbaker@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2007
      Friday, November 19,  1937

      Koenig-Martisak

             The solemn sacrament of matrimony was celebrated at the Sacred Heart Church Wednesday morning at 6 o'clock, when Miss Agnes Martisak became the bride of Joe Koenig.
             The bride was attired in brown with accessories to match and the groom wore a brown suit.
             Both have many friends here who wish them the best of everything that life has to offer.  Mrs. Koenig is the winsole daughter of Mr. and Mrs. John Martisak and Mr. Koenig the well-liked son of Mr. and Mrs. Reynold Koenig.
             A wedding breakfast was served at the home of the bride's parents following the ceremony after which the newlyweds left for San Antonio.
             Shiner is to be the home of the young folks, Mr. Koenig having employment with the Ford Motor Company at that place.
             The New-Era Herald joins with their many friends in extending heartiest congratulations.

      See what's free at http://www.aol.com.
    • Gerri Martisek
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2007
        Thanks, Darlene.

        This is my husband's aunt and uncle. They both passed away about 10 ago.

        Gerri