OBIT Annie Mae Dusek

  • darlenbaker@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2007
      Hallettsville newspaper

      Friday August 12, 1938

      Annie Mae Dusek

             Our hearts go out in sympathy to Mr. and Mrs. Victor Dusek of Bila Hora, who lost their firstborn, little Annie May, in death at the Dufner Hospital Tuesday night.  She was ill of capillary bronchitis and was rushed here by a Weimar physican, but all that medical skill could do was unavailling.
             The funeral took place at Bila Hora Wednesday afternoon in the presence of relatives and friends of the family.
             Besides her father and mother , who was formerly Miss Christina Melnar, the little one is survived by her grandparents, Mr. and Mrs. Jim Melnar and Mrs. Rosie Dusek.
             May God comfort you in your sorrow.

      See what's free at http://www.aol.com.