Alvin Joe Blazek

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2007
      Sorry to hear of your lost. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

      steve
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] Re: OBIT: Alvin Joe Blazek

      --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "Ray J. Bacak" <rjbacak@...> wrote:

      > Alvin Joe Blazek
      > ALVIN JOE ("Coach Al") BLAZEK passed away Sunday, May 27,
      2007, following a lengthy illness.

      > He is survived by his wife, Jackie Blazek; his daughter Paula
      Lanier and husband Michael Lanier; his daughter Pam Puig and husband
      Richard Puig; and granddaughters Alyson Lanier and Emily Puig.

      > Visitation will be held Tuesday, May 29, from 5pm 8pm at
      Knesek and Sons Funeral Home, 122 N. First Wallis, Texas 77485
      (979)478-6311. Services will be at 10 am, Wednesday, May 30 at the
      Guardian Angel Catholic Church in Wallis, Texas.

      > The family requests that in lieu of flowers, donations be
      made to Hospice of South Texas in Hallettsville, Texas, the
      Alzheimer's association or to a charity of their choice.

      > Published in the Houston Chronicle on 5/29/2007.

      Alvin Joe was my cousin. His mother, Annie Nowak Blazek, and my
      father, Edward James Nowak, were brother and sister. He had been
      sick for many years with Alzheimers. He was about 73 years old.