family name janac/janacek

  • paulasmaggie
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
      Are the Janace and Janacek family names one in the same? Pat and I
      are researching the Janac Family. paulasmaggie
    • Martina Morrisová
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
        Janac and Janacek is different name, unless Janacek got misspelled somewhere along the way.

        Martina

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
          I can tell you they are not.

          Cousin Pat
        • pfoster
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
            See she has trained me well.  paulasmaggie