OBIT: Alvin Joe Blazek

  • Ray J. Bacak
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2007
      Alvin Joe BlazekClick here to View and Sign Guest Book
      ALVIN JOE ("Coach Al") BLAZEK passed away Sunday, May 27, 2007, following a lengthy illness.

      He is survived by his wife, Jackie Blazek; his daughter Paula Lanier and husband Michael Lanier; his daughter Pam Puig and husband Richard Puig; and granddaughters Alyson Lanier and Emily Puig.

      Visitation will be held Tuesday, May 29, from 5pm 8pm at Knesek and Sons Funeral Home, 122 N. First Wallis, Texas 77485 (979)478-6311. Services will be at 10 am, Wednesday, May 30 at the Guardian Angel Catholic Church in Wallis, Texas.

       The family requests that in lieu of flowers, donations be made to Hospice of South Texas in Hallettsville, Texas, the Alzheimer's association or to a charity of their choice.

      Published in the Houston Chronicle on 5/29/2007.
    • gmartisek
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2007
        --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "Ray J. Bacak" <rjbacak@...> wrote:

        > Alvin Joe Blazek
        > ALVIN JOE ("Coach Al") BLAZEK passed away Sunday, May 27,
        2007, following a lengthy illness.

        > He is survived by his wife, Jackie Blazek; his daughter Paula
        Lanier and husband Michael Lanier; his daughter Pam Puig and husband
        Richard Puig; and granddaughters Alyson Lanier and Emily Puig.

        > Visitation will be held Tuesday, May 29, from 5pm 8pm at
        Knesek and Sons Funeral Home, 122 N. First Wallis, Texas 77485
        (979)478-6311. Services will be at 10 am, Wednesday, May 30 at the
        Guardian Angel Catholic Church in Wallis, Texas.

        > The family requests that in lieu of flowers, donations be
        made to Hospice of South Texas in Hallettsville, Texas, the
        Alzheimer's association or to a charity of their choice.

        > Published in the Houston Chronicle on 5/29/2007.

        Alvin Joe was my cousin. His mother, Annie Nowak Blazek, and my
        father, Edward James Nowak, were brother and sister. He had been
        sick for many years with Alzheimers. He was about 73 years old.

      • Steve
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2007
          Sorry to hear of your lost. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

          steve
          Subject: [TexasCzechs] Re: OBIT: Alvin Joe Blazek