Reminder - Texas Folklife Festival

  • texasczechs@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 15 , May 18, 2000

      Texas Folklife Festival

      Date: Thursday, June 1, 2000
      Time: 5:00PM - 11:00PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

      Visit the Czech booth,
      hosted by Czech Heritage Society of Bexar County
      June 1 thru June 4
    • texasczechs@egroups.com
      Message 2 of 15 , May 25, 2000

        Texas Folklife Festival

        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 1, 2000

          Texas Folklife Festival

          Date: Friday, June 2, 2000

        • TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 15 , May 24, 2001

            Texas Folklife Festival

            Date: Thursday, June 7, 2001
            Time: 5:00PM - 11:00PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

            The Texas Folklife Festival will take place June 7-10, 2001 at
            the Institute located on Bowie and Durango on HemisFair Park in
            downtown San Antonio. Admission prices are $8 for adults 13 and
            over, $2 for children 6-12 years, and free for children 5 years
            and under. For more information, the general public should call
            210/458-2300. We hope you will join us June 7-10, 2001, for our
            30th anniversary celebration.
          • TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 15 , Jun 4, 2001

              Texas Folklife Festival

              Message 6 of 15 , Jun 4, 2002

                Texas Folklife Festival

                Date: Thursday, June 6, 2002
                Time: 5:00PM - 11:00PM PDT (GMT-07:00)

                Be sure to visit the Bexar County Czech Booth.
              • TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 15 , Jun 7, 2004

                  Texas Folklife Festival

                  Date: Thursday, June 10, 2004
                  Time: 5:00PM - 11:00PM PDT (GMT-07:00)

                  The 33rd Annual Texas Folklife Festival (June 10-13, 2004) is a
                  four-day, fun-filled cultural celebration showcasing Texas�
                  ethnic diversity, strength and rich heritage with over 150
                  delectable dishes created by more than 40 ethnic groups, 50
                  talented arts and craft vendors, 10 outdoor stages featuring the
                  Lone State�s finest musical entertainers and ethnic dancers,
                  storytellers, hands-on activities, artisan demonstrations,
                  competitions, carnival rides and so much more!
                • texasjoe43
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jun 8, 2004
                    Where is it to be held?

                    --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com

                    Message 9 of 15 , Jun 8, 2004

                      Texas Folklife Festival

                      Message 10 of 15 , Jun 8, 2004
                        Hmmmm, sounds like fun,,,,,,,Where would this be held?

                        On Tuesday, Jun 8, 2004, at 19:04 US/Central,
                        TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                        > Texas Folklife Festival
                        >
                        > Date: Friday, June 11, 2004
                        > Time: 5:00PM - 11:00PM PDT (GMT-07:00)
                        >
                        > The 33rd Annual Texas Folklife Festival (June 10-13, 2004) is a
                        > four-day, fun-filled cultural celebration showcasing Texas’
                        > ethnic diversity, strength and rich heritage with over 150
                        > delectable dishes created by more than 40 ethnic groups, 50
                        > talented arts and craft vendors, 10 outdoor stages featuring the
                        > Lone State’s finest musical entertainers and ethnic dancers,
                        > storytellers, hands-on activities, artisan demonstrations,
                        > competitions, carnival rides and so much more!

                        > Yahoo! Groups Links

                        Kristin Bush
                        kattbee@...
                      • TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
                        Message 11 of 15 , May 26, 2005

                          Texas Folklife Festival

                          Date: Thursday, June 9, 2005
                          Time: 5:00PM - 11:00PM PDT (GMT-07:00)

                          The 34th Annual Texas Folklife Festival (Thursday, June 9
                          through Sunday, June 12, 2005) is a four-day, fun-filled
                          cultural celebration showcasing Texas' rich heritage. Visitors
                          enjoy choosing from more than 150 authentic foods created by
                          over 40 ethnic groups, 10 outdoor stages featuring the Lone Star
                          State's finest entertainers, 50 talented arts and craft vendors,
                          along with artisan demonstrations, carnival rides, competitions
                          and so much more!
                        • TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
                          Message 12 of 15 , May 27, 2005

                            Texas Folklife Festival

                            Date: Friday, June 10, 2005
                            Time: 5:00PM - 11:00PM PDT (GMT-07:00)

                            The 34th Annual Texas Folklife Festival (Thursday, June 9
                            through Sunday, June 12, 2005) is a four-day, fun-filled
                            cultural celebration showcasing Texas' rich heritage. Visitors
                            enjoy choosing from more than 150 authentic foods created by
                            over 40 ethnic groups, 10 outdoor stages featuring the Lone Star
                            State's finest entertainers, 50 talented arts and craft vendors,
                            along with artisan demonstrations, carnival rides, competitions
                            and so much more!

                            Downtown San Antonio on the grounds of the Institute of Texan
                            Cultures.

                            http://www.czechs.org
                          • TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
                            Message 13 of 15 , May 28, 2005