RE: [TexasCzechs] Czech Moravian Fest in Crowell, Texas tomorrow!!

  • John L. Mikeska
    Message 1 of 6 , May 3, 2007
      Pat, I wondered same thing.  Wish it wasn't so far away to attend as I believe the speakers are both from the CZ and would be interesting to hear.

      Sir John

      Pat Lyon <patsroar@...> wrote:
      Tomorrow Friday?  or Saturday?

      Sir John, Earl of Berkshire
    • Cindy Neal
      Message 2 of 6 , May 3, 2007
        According to Jodie Mikula's "myspace" page at http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=165977375 it is tomorrow, May 4 (Friday).

        Cindy Neal

        Message 3 of 6 , May 4, 2007
          Friday, May 4 6-10.

          FYI

          Message 4 of 6 , May 5, 2007

            The Czech Festival in Crowell was a lot of fun! It was a long drive, but well worth it. Tim Orsak can really Polka and you should see his parents dance as well.

            Kathy Horak Smith