RE: [TexasCzechs] Czech Moravian Fest in Crowell, Texas tomorrow!!

  • Pat Lyon
    Message 1 of 6 , May 3, 2007
      Tomorrow Friday?  or Saturday?
    • John L. Mikeska
      Message 2 of 6 , May 3, 2007
        Pat, I wondered same thing.  Wish it wasn't so far away to attend as I believe the speakers are both from the CZ and would be interesting to hear.

        Sir John

        Pat Lyon <patsroar@...> wrote:
        Tomorrow Friday?  or Saturday?

        Sir John, Earl of Berkshire
      • Cindy Neal
        Message 3 of 6 , May 3, 2007
          According to Jodie Mikula's "myspace" page at http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=165977375 it is tomorrow, May 4 (Friday).

          Cindy Neal

          Message 4 of 6 , May 4, 2007
            Friday, May 4 6-10.

            FYI

            Message 5 of 6 , May 5, 2007

              The Czech Festival in Crowell was a lot of fun! It was a long drive, but well worth it. Tim Orsak can really Polka and you should see his parents dance as well.

              Kathy Horak Smith