Czech Moravian Fest in Crowell, Texas tomorrow!!

  • tim@orsakadventures.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 3, 2007
      I'd like to extend an invitation to all to attend the Czech Moravian
      festival in Crowell (60 miles west of Wichita Falls) tomorrow. Activities
      start at 9 a.m.
      Czech lunch served at noon with dinner at 5:00 p.m. A free dance provided
      by the Mikulas of Ennis starts at 6:00. Dr. Miroslav Koudelka and Martin
      Ptyr will provide programs in the afternoon.
      Ya'll come!!!

      Tim

      Message 2 of 6 , May 3, 2007
        Tomorrow Friday?  or Saturday?
      • John L. Mikeska
        Message 3 of 6 , May 3, 2007
          Pat, I wondered same thing.  Wish it wasn't so far away to attend as I believe the speakers are both from the CZ and would be interesting to hear.

          Sir John

          Pat Lyon <patsroar@...> wrote:
          Tomorrow Friday?  or Saturday?

          Sir John, Earl of Berkshire
        • Cindy Neal
          Message 4 of 6 , May 3, 2007
            According to Jodie Mikula's "myspace" page at http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=165977375 it is tomorrow, May 4 (Friday).

            Cindy Neal

            Message 5 of 6 , May 4, 2007
              Friday, May 4 6-10.

              FYI

              Message 6 of 6 , May 5, 2007

                The Czech Festival in Crowell was a lot of fun! It was a long drive, but well worth it. Tim Orsak can really Polka and you should see his parents dance as well.

                Kathy Horak Smith