Weddings in Czech Republic on DVD or VHS

  • probert420@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      I did a presentation in Caldwell this past weekend on Czech Weddings from a DVD that was made by Jiri Unruh.

      The DVD tells and shows three or four different kinds of weddings and their traditions around the Frenstat area.  The DVD or VHS is narrated in English.

      If their is anyone interested in a very good DVD or VHS I am taking orders for Jiri.  I will be leaving for the Czech Republic in June.  You can privately email for more information.

      Thanks,
      Patsy

      See what's free at AOL.com.