Lidiak

  • probert420@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      Are there any Lidiak from the village of Trojanovice in this group?  I'm not related to them but I did meet Mr. Lidiak from Trojanovice when I was in the Czech Republic in September/October of 2006.  If anyone is related to this family I have a picture I would like to share.  He said he is the last living Lidiak from the Trojanovice village.

      Later,
      Patsy

      See what's free at AOL.com.