Re: Klecka from Wallis note to Denis

  • Denis Muras
    Message 1 of 19 , May 1, 2007
      Hello Lois,

      I am now trying to go through the information you sent ( I cut it
      from here to save space).

      I did notice on the Lidiak family, generation 6, that John Lidiak
      married Veronica Adamcik twice? And the list of children? I noticed
      it because I am interested in Agnes Lidiak, my great-grandmother,
      mother of Emilie (Emilia) Anna Klecka, my grandmother.

      Thanks again for all the information. Let me work through it and see
      what else I might need.

      Denis

      --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, Lois Petter Pereira
      <epereira@...> wrote:

      > Sorry, I was slow to catch on to the fact that these people are in
      my tree. My tree is a work in progress. I am at the point of trying
      to add reference material so please double check anything. I get
      info from Ancestry, familysearch etc.
      > I am adding a file for the Lidiaks and the Kleckas, they are
      large, if you need more info let me know and if you can help me out
      then that would be appreciated also, lois petter pereira

      > ps, it looks as if the polaseks, petters and kleckas are
      intertwined by marriage but I did not include my petters, if you
      need them, all you have to do is ask