Re: Klecka from Wallis with a Thanks

  • Denis Muras
    Message 1 of 19 , May 1, 2007
      Hello Steve,

      I did not see that you had asked a question, sorry. I am not sure if
      those were Bessie's parents.

      Denis

      Message 2 of 19 , May 1, 2007
        Hello Lois,

        I am now trying to go through the information you sent ( I cut it
        from here to save space).

        I did notice on the Lidiak family, generation 6, that John Lidiak
        married Veronica Adamcik twice? And the list of children? I noticed
        it because I am interested in Agnes Lidiak, my great-grandmother,
        mother of Emilie (Emilia) Anna Klecka, my grandmother.

        Thanks again for all the information. Let me work through it and see
        what else I might need.

        Denis

        --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, Lois Petter Pereira
        <epereira@...> wrote:

        > Sorry, I was slow to catch on to the fact that these people are in
        my tree. My tree is a work in progress. I am at the point of trying
        to add reference material so please double check anything. I get
        info from Ancestry, familysearch etc.
        > I am adding a file for the Lidiaks and the Kleckas, they are
        large, if you need more info let me know and if you can help me out
        then that would be appreciated also, lois petter pereira

        > ps, it looks as if the polaseks, petters and kleckas are
        intertwined by marriage but I did not include my petters, if you
        need them, all you have to do is ask

      • Denis Muras
        Message 3 of 19 , May 1, 2007
          Hello Lois,