TCGS BOOKS

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2007

      I received volumes 3 and 4 today in the mail.  They are awesome.  I can tell I will be spending

      a fare amount time reading and taking notes.

      steve

    • Julie Matus
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2007
        We were out of town this weekend, checked e-mail when we got in at 9 last night, saw there were 80 e-mails!  Did not look at them last night.  This morning I read Steve's e-mail so I went out to look on our front porch - sure enough, there were our books!

        One of my great nephews and his fiancĂ© had a shower in Weimar Saturday, so we spent the night at the Czech Inn in Weimar, TX.  Very nice!  When we went down for coffee in the morning, I teased the manager on duty that he did not have kolaches for us to eat with our coffee.  He said they used to - until the health department insisted all foods on the morning buffet be pre-packaged!

        Wes and I attended the Spring Festival in Weimar.  They had top-notch entertainment there - Dujka Brothers, Czechaholics and the Red Ravens.  Music from 11 am till 9 pm!  We did a lot of dancing.

        We attended the 8:45 am Mass in Dubina.  Love going to the old 'home' churches.

        later, jam

        Julie & Wes Matus

        Researching:
        Herzik, Korenek, Toman, Dybala
        Matus, Kubala, Grossman, Krenek

        I received volumes 3 and 4 today in the mail.  They are awesome.  I can tell I will be spending

        a fare amount time reading and taking notes.

        steve

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.