Klecka from Wallis

  • Denis Muras
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 20, 2007
      Hello Group,

      A while back I posted a request for information on the Klecka family
      from the Wallis area. I had received a couple of notes that might be
      good, but I did not have enough on my end to verify if the leads
      were correct. Well, I now have new iformation about my grandmother's
      family and would be interested in sharing what I have found and
      seeing what other have.

      My grandmother's parents were Frank and Agnes (Lidiak) Klecka. I was
      given a copy of a geneology for this family but 3 children are
      missing, my grandmother one of them. My father verified that these
      people were his aunts and uncles, but he gave me 3 names that were
      not on this list. Frank and Agnes' children were:

      John Klecka, married Alma Polasek
      Johanna "Janie" Klecka married Charles Polasek
      Amalie Klecka married Rudolph Polasek
      Mary Edna Klecka married John Petter

      Missing are:
      Emilie Klecka married Frank Muras (my grandparents)
      Lillie Klecka
      Augusta Klecka married a Hruzek

      If there is anyone of these families that has a geneology of the
      Klecka's of Wallis, I would like to contact you and trade
      information. From the responses in that past, there is a hole in
      this line that I think we could fill.

      To let you know how this works sometime, I sat down with Louise
      Polasek, my father's cousin. They did not see each other much
      because of distance. We sit down and she handed me a picture of my
      grandparent's wedding picture and said it was her aunt and uncle....

      Thanks,

      Denis Muras
    • Leroy Janda
      Message 2 of 19 , Apr 20, 2007
        Denis

        I have Agnes because of the Lidiaks,
        and have just one son which is not in your list.

        >Hello Group,
        >
        >A while back I posted a request for information on the Klecka family
        >from the Wallis area. I had received a couple of notes that might be
        >good, but I did not have enough on my end to verify if the leads
        >were correct. Well, I now have new iformation about my grandmother's
        >family and would be interested in sharing what I have found and
        >seeing what other have.
        >
        >My grandmother's parents were Frank and Agnes (Lidiak) Klecka. I was
        >given a copy of a geneology for this family but 3 children are
        >missing, my grandmother one of them. My father verified that these
        >people were his aunts and uncles, but he gave me 3 names that were
        >not on this list. Frank and Agnes' children were:
        >
        >John Klecka, married Alma Polasek
        >Johanna "Janie" Klecka married Charles Polasek
        >Amalie Klecka married Rudolph Polasek
        >Mary Edna Klecka married John Petter
        >
        >Missing are:
        >Emilie Klecka married Frank Muras (my grandparents)
        >Lillie Klecka
        >Augusta Klecka married a Hruzek
        >
        >If there is anyone of these families that has a geneology of the
        >Klecka's of Wallis, I would like to contact you and trade
        >information. From the responses in that past, there is a hole in
        >this line that I think we could fill.
        >
        >To let you know how this works sometime, I sat down with Louise
        >Polasek, my father's cousin. They did not see each other much
        >because of distance. We sit down and she handed me a picture of my
        >grandparent's wedding picture and said it was her aunt and uncle....
        >
        >Thanks,
        >
        >Denis Muras
        >

        >Remember: You can alway set your account to Digest Mode for less mail.
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Denis Muras
        Message 3 of 19 , Apr 20, 2007
          Hello Leroy,

          I don't think that you may be allowed place attachments in the
          message board. Your reply comments on an attachment but it also
          commented that nothing was stored. I just sent you an email with my
          direct email. Could you attach your note and send it directly?

          Thanks,

          Denis

          Message 4 of 19 , Apr 20, 2007
            Hello Leroy,

            I don't think that this group allows you to attach documents, as the
            note commented that you attached, but nothing was stored. I sent a
            note directly to you with my direct email. Could you send it directly
            to me? And other contact information and we could talk...

            Thanks

            Denis Muras

            --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, Leroy Janda <ljanda@...> wrote:

            > Denis
            >
            > I have Agnes because of the Lidiaks,
            > and have just one son which is not in your list.

          • Matt Cross
            Message 5 of 19 , Apr 20, 2007
              Denis,

              Go to the Files section of the group (You need to be signed in), and you
              should find that file.

              Matt Cross
              lennonluv@...

              Download Messenger. Join the i�m Initiative. Help make a difference today.
            • Denis Muras
              Message 6 of 19 , Apr 23, 2007
                I would like to thank those people who responded to me with
                information on the Klecka family in the Wallis, TX area. It filled a
                number of holes in my family tree, but like always, it opened a few
                more questions about the family. But doesn't that make geneological
                research interesting?

                If you are interested in the descendants of Frank and Agnes Lidiak
                Klecka, I would pass this inforamtion along to you.

                If there are others with more information on this family, I would like
                to see what you may have discovered. Thanks for the hard work of all
                here.

                Denis
              • Gerri Martisek
                Message 7 of 19 , Apr 23, 2007
                  Denis,

                  I have a Agnes Klecka that married a Frank Viaclovsky. She was born in
                  September 28, 1878 in Dubina. Frank Viaclovsky was born in
                  Bohemia/Moravia??. They were married about 1900. Not sure if they
                  moved to Wallis as a married couple or if they each made there way
                  there separately.

                  Does Agnes if into your family?

                  Gerri
                  Friendswood, TX

                  Denis Muras wrote:

                  > I would like to thank those people who responded to me with
                  > information on the Klecka family in the Wallis, TX area. It filled a
                  > number of holes in my family tree, but like always, it opened a few
                  > more questions about the family. But doesn't that make geneological
                  > research interesting?
                  >
                  > If you are interested in the descendants of Frank and Agnes Lidiak
                  > Klecka, I would pass this inforamtion along to you.
                  >
                  > If there are others with more information on this family, I would like
                  > to see what you may have discovered. Thanks for the hard work of all
                  > here.
                  >
                  > Denis

                • Denis Muras
                  Message 8 of 19 , Apr 24, 2007
                    Hello Gerri,

                    I am looking for Frank Klecka, who married Agnes Lidiak.

                    The Frank and Agnes Klecka family tree has Viaclovsky's in it, but
                    they do not appear until 1969, and they married into the family.

                    Frank and Agnes (Lidiak) Klecka
                    Charles Paul and Johanna (Klecka) Polasek
                    Charles Paul, Jr. and Bessie (Jez) Polasek
                    Sylvester Alois and Maureen (Polasek) Viaclovsky

                    I am not sure if this is in the same line that I am looking at. If
                    it is, then that is another branch back, but no direct relation to
                    me.

                    Thanks for your research,

                    Denis

                    --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, Gerri Martisek <gerri@...> wrote:

                    > Denis,
                    >
                    > I have a Agnes Klecka that married a Frank Viaclovsky. She was
                    born in
                    > September 28, 1878 in Dubina. Frank Viaclovsky was born in
                    > Bohemia/Moravia??. They were married about 1900. Not sure if
                    they
                    > moved to Wallis as a married couple or if they each made there
                    way
                    > there separately.
                    >
                    > Does Agnes if into your family?
                    >
                    > Gerri
                    > Friendswood, TX
                  • texasjoe43
                    Message 9 of 19 , Apr 24, 2007
                      Anna Polasek (1845-1910) m. Joseph Bezdek (1839-1901). Anna was the
                      dau of Charly Polasek,Jr.(1819-1905) and Clara Fialka (1825-1883).
                      Charly Jr. was the son of Charly Polasek Sr (1789-?) and Agnes
                      Wagner (1793-?). All but Agnes born in Frenstat, Austria. Do you
                      know of any connection to these Polaseks?

                      Joe

                      --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "Denis Muras" <denis_muras@...>
                      wrote:

                      > Hello Gerri,
                      >
                      > I am looking for Frank Klecka, who married Agnes Lidiak.
                      >
                      > The Frank and Agnes Klecka family tree has Viaclovsky's in it, but
                      > they do not appear until 1969, and they married into the family.
                      >
                      > Frank and Agnes (Lidiak) Klecka
                      > Charles Paul and Johanna (Klecka) Polasek
                      > Charles Paul, Jr. and Bessie (Jez) Polasek
                      > Sylvester Alois and Maureen (Polasek) Viaclovsky
                      >
                      > I am not sure if this is in the same line that I am looking at. If
                      > it is, then that is another branch back, but no direct relation to
                      > me.
                      >
                      > Thanks for your research,
                      >
                      > Denis

                    • Lois Petter Pereira
                      Message 10 of 19 , Apr 24, 2007
                        The Charles Polasek (1885 - 1977)wed to Johana Klecka traces back
                        Frank George Polasek (1852- 1933) wed to Mary Ann holub (1852- 1927)
                        Joseph Polasek (1824 - ?) wed to Pauline Rada (1821- 1905) (my g-g gprts)
                        Antonin Polasek (1796- /) wed to Barbora Kostelnik (? - ?)
                        and that is as far back as I go.
                        I don't have any info on the Jr
                        I have nothing on the Maureen Polasek
                        If you want more info you know I share....let me know....lois petter pereira

                        wrote:

                        > Hello Gerri,
                        >
                        > I am looking for Frank Klecka, who married Agnes Lidiak.
                        >
                        > The Frank and Agnes Klecka family tree has Viaclovsky's in it, but
                        > they do not appear until 1969, and they married into the family.
                        >
                        > Frank and Agnes (Lidiak) Klecka
                        > Charles Paul and Johanna (Klecka) Polasek
                        > Charles Paul, Jr. and Bessie (Jez) Polasek
                        > Sylvester Alois and Maureen (Polasek) Viaclovsky
                        >
                        > I am not sure if this is in the same line that I am looking at. If
                        > it is, then that is another branch back, but no direct relation to
                        > me.
                        >
                        > Thanks for your research,
                        >
                        > Denis

                        Lois Petter Pereira
                      • Lois Petter Pereira
                        Message 11 of 19 , Apr 24, 2007
                          Sorry, I was slow to catch on to the fact that these people are in my tree. My tree is a work in progress. I am at the point of trying to add reference material so please double check anything. I get info from Ancestry, familysearch etc.
                          I am adding  a file for the Lidiaks and the Kleckas, they are large, if you need more info let me know and if you can help me out then that would be appreciated also, lois petter pereira
                          ps, it looks as if the polaseks, petters and kleckas are intertwined by marriage but I did not include my petters, if you need them, all you have to do is ask

                          Message 12 of 19 , Apr 24, 2007
                            Sylvester Alois and Maureen (Polasek) Viaclovsky

                            This is my family --- at least the Sylvester Viaclovsky. Maureen lives
                            here in Friendswood and I just talked to her a few days ago.

                            What sort of info do you need?

                            Thanks,
                            Gerri

                            Lois Petter Pereira wrote:

                            > *The Charles Polasek (1885 - 1977)wed to Johana Klecka traces back*
                            > **Frank George Polasek (1852- 1933) wed to Mary Ann holub (1852- 1927)
                            > Joseph Polasek (1824 - ?) wed to Pauline Rada (1821- 1905) (my g-g gprts)
                            > Antonin Polasek (1796- /) wed to Barbora Kostelnik (? - ?)
                            > and that is as far back as I go.
                            > I don't have any info on the Jr
                            > I have nothing on the Maureen Polasek
                            > If you want more info you know I share....let me know....lois petter pereira
                            >
                            > */texasjoe43 <texasjoe43@...>/* wrote:
                            >
                            > Anna Polasek (1845-1910) m. Joseph Bezdek (1839-1901). Anna was the
                            > dau of Charly Polasek,Jr.(1819-1905) and Clara Fialka (1825-1883).
                            > Charly Jr. was the son of Charly Polasek Sr (1! 789-?) and Agnes
                            > Wagner (1793-?). All but Agnes born in Frenstat, Austria. Do you
                            > know of any connection to these Polaseks?
                            >
                            > Joe
                            >
                            > --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
                            > <mailto:TexasCzechs%40yahoogroups.com>, "Denis Muras" <denis_muras@...>
                            > wrote:
                            > >
                            > > Hello Gerri,
                            > >
                            > > I am looking for Frank Klecka, who married Agnes Lidiak.
                            > >
                            > > The Frank and Agnes Klecka family tree has Viaclovsky's in it, but
                            > > they do not appear until 1969, and they married into the family.
                            > >
                            > > Frank and Agnes (Lidiak) Klecka
                            > > Charles Paul and Johanna (Klecka) Polasek
                            > > Charles Paul, Jr. and Bessie (Jez) Polasek
                            > > Sylvester Alois and Maureen (Polasek) Viaclovsky
                            > >
                            > > I am not sure if this is in the same line that I am looking at. If
                            > > it is, then that is another branch back, but no direct relation to
                            > > me.
                            > >
                            > > Thanks for your research,
                            > >
                            > > Denis
                            > >

                            > Lois Petter Pereira
                            > Researching Petter, Vitek, Bartos, Papez, Polasek, Kostelnik, Rada,
                            > Hlavica, Orsak, Urban, Susil, Manak, Rosenzwieg, Brdusikova, Halla,
                            > Psencikove, Slovakove, Susila, Susily

                          • Steve
                            Message 13 of 19 , Apr 24, 2007
                              Okay now you have me in it. (grin)

                              Charles Paul Jr. Married Bessie Jez Polasek.

                              Was Bessies' parents Josef and Veronika Surovacak Jez.

                              steve

                              I am looking for Frank Klecka, who married Agnes Lidiak.

                              The Frank and Agnes Klecka family tree has Viaclovsky's in it, but
                              they do not appear until 1969, and they married into the family.

                              Frank and Agnes (Lidiak) Klecka
                              Charles Paul and Johanna (Klecka) Polasek
                              Charles Paul, Jr. and Bessie (Jez) Polasek
                              Sylvester Alois and Maureen (Polasek) Viaclovsky

                              I am not sure if this is in the same line that I am looking at. If
                              it is, then that is another branch back, but no direct relation to
                              me.

                              Thanks for your research,

                              Denis

                              --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, Gerri Martisek <gerri@...> wrote:

                              > Denis,
                              >
                              > I have a Agnes Klecka that married a Frank Viaclovsky. She was
                              born in
                              > September 28, 1878 in Dubina. Frank Viaclovsky was born in
                              > Bohemia/Moravia??. They were married about 1900. Not sure if
                              they
                              > moved to Wallis as a married couple or if they each made there
                              way
                              > there separately.
                              >
                              > Does Agnes if into your family?
                              >
                              > Gerri
                              > Friendswood, TX

                              Yahoo! Groups Links
                            • Denis Muras
                              Message 14 of 19 , Apr 25, 2007
                                To the group who have responded to this thread,

                                I am finding out a lot about my family.

                                Lois, thank you for providing further information back on the Klecka
                                and Lidiak line for my Grandmother Emilie Klecka Muras. In talking to
                                my father, aunts and uncles, they have little or no recollection of
                                their maternal family. This will help.

                                For all the other who joined in this thread, Thanks for your
                                information and I will try to fit then in my geneology, even though
                                that is not what I was looking for. I understand that something like
                                this can start a lot of people comparing charts.

                                Thanks all,

                                Denis
                              • Lois Petter Pereira
                                Message 15 of 19 , Apr 25, 2007
                                  I don't have her down at all in my Polaseks. She may well be but I do not know who her parents are or if she is from my Polasek Rada line...lois

                                  Gerri Martisek <gerri@...> wrote:

                                  Lois Petter Pereira
                                • Gerri Martisek
                                  Message 16 of 19 , Apr 25, 2007
                                    Maureen was born Aug 20, 1946, in Austin Co. TX. Father - Charles
                                    Polasek Mother - Bessie Ann Jez

                                    Message 17 of 19 , May 1, 2007
                                      Hello Steve,

                                      I did not see that you had asked a question, sorry. I am not sure if
                                      those were Bessie's parents.

                                      Denis

                                      --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <salvarez4@...> wrote:

                                      > Okay now you have me in it. (grin)
                                      >
                                      > Charles Paul Jr. Married Bessie Jez Polasek.
                                      >
                                      > Was Bessies' parents Josef and Veronika Surovacak Jez.
                                      >

                                      > steve

                                    • Denis Muras
                                      Message 18 of 19 , May 1, 2007
                                        Hello Lois,

                                        I am now trying to go through the information you sent ( I cut it
                                        from here to save space).

                                        I did notice on the Lidiak family, generation 6, that John Lidiak
                                        married Veronica Adamcik twice? And the list of children? I noticed
                                        it because I am interested in Agnes Lidiak, my great-grandmother,
                                        mother of Emilie (Emilia) Anna Klecka, my grandmother.

                                        Thanks again for all the information. Let me work through it and see
                                        what else I might need.

                                        Denis

                                        --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, Lois Petter Pereira

                                        Message 19 of 19 , May 1, 2007