RE: [TexasCzechs] Sumbera Lowery

  • John L. Mikeska
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2 2:54 PM
      I seem to think she lived in Dallas.

      Sir John

      Cindy Neal <cindyneal@...> wrote:
      I have not heard from Peggy for years, but she used to participate here.  The last email I find is from 2001, but I have not tried here email address:

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 11
        I would like to ask her if she ever found any more info on Katerina. My name is Patricia Janecek Burt. I was reading the post on Texas Czechs group. My great grandfather was Alois Janecek brother to Joseph Janecek. He settled in Kirtley, TX & moved to Ganado, TX. He wad married to Frantiska Dichacek ( also spelled Zichacek). They had 6 children: Amalia (Molly), Charles, Louis, Emil, Bessie & Henry. Their son Henry was my grandpa. He married Aloisie Vesely. They had 4 children: Irma, Henry, Joseph & Josephine. My Dad was Joseph (Joe). He was married to Marcella Kolek. They had 4 children: Me, Patricia, Sandra, Leonard & Joseph.
        I wonder if was able to find any more info out on Katerina? We have her as Katherine Mikulik before Janecka. I had never heard anything about multiple marriages or other names. I would love to know more about her. Also any info on her husband Vinc.