Re: [TexasCzechs] re martinec or martinetz

  • pfoster
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2007
      Miss Lois
      Thank-you for the suggestion.  You have communicated with my cousin Pat Lyons.  She has done the family descendant tree for the Supaks.  The one thing we cannot find is who was Katherina Urban and Wesley Supak parents.  All we have for Katherina is father was a Orsak/mother Urban. (that was Frank Filip mother and father). Between the Urbans*Supaks*Valiguras we probably had half of the village of Novy Hrozenkov covered.  I am still looking for Supak Pictures, especially my grgr Aunt Frances Urban who was married to Raymond Supak.  I figure with 12 kids there has to be pictures.  paulasmaggie
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3, 2007
        Pat and I found joint relatives so that makes you a cousin too. All I have is a father for Wesley and that is Vaclav Supak and for Anna Urban I have a father of Joseph Urban and mother of Anna Orsak. Then the trail goes cold. Pat was kind enough to give me the Orsak info she has. I have decided to only way to find my Orsaks is to rule out the rest. Good luck...lois