Re: [TexasCzechs] wedding picture Urban/Supak

  • pfoster
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2007
      Connie
      That is sweet of you.  I am planning a trip to Fayetteville this fall.  She is buried at Fayetteville Catholic Cemetary, so I should have a good walk.  There are several cemetaries I need to visit.  I posted this hoping one of the Supak Family members would see it.  I had talked to a family member a few months.  Then my daughter messed-up my Yahoo where the address was.  Oh, well thank goodness that all she messed-up
      Thank-you.  paulasmaggie