Re: [TexasCzechs] Sumbera Lowery

  • Richard A Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007
      Check out anywho.com.  There are several listings for Peggy Lowery in Texas.

      Danny Leshikar <dannyleshikar@...> wrote:
      I am looking to make contact with another fellow Texas genealogist,
      Peggy (Sumbera)Lowery. Does anyone happen to know her? Where I can get
      her phone number? Email address or mailing address? I believe we have
      common ancestoral roots and I would like to locate her if possible.

      Thank you,

      Danny

    • Cindy Neal
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2007
        I have not heard from Peggy for years, but she used to participate here.  The last email I find is from 2001, but I have not tried here email address:

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2007
          I seem to think she lived in Dallas.

          Sir John

          Cindy Neal <cindyneal@...> wrote:
          I have not heard from Peggy for years, but she used to participate here.  The last email I find is from 2001, but I have not tried here email address:

          I am looking to make contact with another fellow Texas genealogist,
          Peggy (Sumbera)Lowery. Does anyone happen to know her? Where I can get
          her phone number? Email address or mailing address? I believe we have
          common ancestoral roots and I would like to locate her if possible.

          Thank you,

          Danny

          Sir John, Earl of Berkshire