reseaching

  • paulasmaggie
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2007
      BLAHAS:
      Jan Blaha bn 8-24-1849 Austria d 7-27-1927 Fayette County
      Parents:
      Jan Blaha Sr. bn 1826 Rozeny Hovezina Morasvia
      Marie (Blaha) bn 1827 Moravia
      married 9-28-1878 Fayette County
      Marie Martinez bn 9-28-1851 Austria d 7-1-1924 Fayette County
      Both Buried LaGrange City Lot #131
      One of their Daughters;
      Anna Stazie "Annie" bn 11-30-1887 Fayetteville d 11-28-1959 Kaufman
      married 9-21-1909 Fayetteville
      John Vaclav Supak bn 6-4-1880 Oldenburg d 4-7-1928 LaGrange
      parents: Katherina Urban and Wesley Supak-Fayetteville

      Looking for any information on Jan Blaha and Marie Martinez.
      Respectfully, paulasmaggie
    • c sneed

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2007
          Connie
          That would be great!  Pat Lyons and I have the other Blahas.  We have not been able to find where he belongs in the Blaha Family Tree.  I wish I was antiquing right now!
          paulasmaggie

          paulasmaggie <pfosterbmt@sbcgloba l.net> wrote:
          BLAHAS:
          Jan Blaha bn 8-24-1849 Austria d 7-27-1927 Fayette County
          Parents:
          Jan Blaha Sr. bn 1826 Rozeny Hovezina Morasvia
          Marie (Blaha) bn 1827 Moravia
          married 9-28-1878 Fayette County
          Marie Martinez bn 9-28-1851 Austria d 7-1-1924 Fayette County
          Both Buried LaGrange City Lot #131
          One of their Daughters;
          Anna Stazie "Annie" bn 11-30-1887 Fayetteville d 11-28-1959 Kaufman
          married 9-21-1909 Fayetteville
          John Vaclav Supak bn 6-4-1880 Oldenburg d 4-7-1928 LaGrange
          parents: Katherina Urban and Wesley Supak-Fayetteville

          Looking for any information on Jan Blaha and Marie Martinez.
          Respectfully, paulasmaggie

          Checked by AVG Free Edition.
        • Lois Petter Pereira
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 2, 2007
            I think you should concentrate on Martinec or Martinetz or Martinets as being the last name instead of Martinez
            as far as Supaks, the brothers of John Vaclav (Frank Filip and  Joseph Supak) are in my tree and will be glad to share what I have. Just let me know what you are looking for or need... lois petter pereira

            paulasmaggie <pfosterbmt@...> wrote:
            BLAHAS:
            Jan Blaha bn 8-24-1849 Austria d 7-27-1927 Fayette County
            Parents:
            Jan Blaha Sr. bn 1826 Rozeny Hovezina Morasvia
            Marie (Blaha) bn 1827 Moravia
            married 9-28-1878 Fayette County
            Marie Martinez bn 9-28-1851 Austria d 7-1-1924 Fayette County
            Both Buried LaGrange City Lot #131
            One of their Daughters;
            Anna Stazie "Annie" bn 11-30-1887 Fayetteville d 11-28-1959 Kaufman
            married 9-21-1909 Fayetteville
            John Vaclav Supak bn 6-4-1880 Oldenburg d 4-7-1928 LaGrange
            parents: Katherina Urban and Wesley Supak-Fayetteville

            Looking for any information on Jan Blaha and Marie Martinez.
            Respectfully, paulasmaggie

            Lois Petter Pereira
          • pfoster
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 2, 2007
              Miss Lois
              Thank-you for the suggestion.  You have communicated with my cousin Pat Lyons.  She has done the family descendant tree for the Supaks.  The one thing we cannot find is who was Katherina Urban and Wesley Supak parents.  All we have for Katherina is father was a Orsak/mother Urban. (that was Frank Filip mother and father). Between the Urbans*Supaks*Valiguras we probably had half of the village of Novy Hrozenkov covered.  I am still looking for Supak Pictures, especially my grgr Aunt Frances Urban who was married to Raymond Supak.  I figure with 12 kids there has to be pictures.  paulasmaggie

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 3, 2007
                Pat and I found joint relatives so that makes you a cousin too. All I have is a father for Wesley and that is Vaclav Supak and for Anna Urban I have a father of Joseph Urban and mother of Anna Orsak. Then the trail goes cold. Pat was kind enough to give me the Orsak info she has. I have decided to only way to find my Orsaks is to rule out the rest. Good luck...lois