Springfest

  • jajsemczech
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1 4:02 AM
      Today is the day of the Czech Heritage Society Springfest at SPJST
      Lodge 88 in Houston, 1435 Beall. We'll be having a real good time from
      11am to 7pm. Vitame Vas ! Or as we say in Houston " Y'all come !"
    • jajsemczech
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2 7:01 AM
        Those of you who were able to go to the Springfest yesterday, What did
        you think of it ? Did you have a good time ? Did we make you feel
        welcome ? Do you have any suggestions about how we could improve on
        it ? Lillian Pivonka
      • vcamarillo2001
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2 8:05 AM
          Lillian,

          My son-in-law, daughter and grandson went there with me for my
          birthday. We had a wonderful time! The food was great. Lots of
          goodies to buy.

          Veronica (Sue) Valenta Camarillo

          --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "jajsemczech" <jajsemczech@...>
          wrote:

          > Those of you who were able to go to the Springfest yesterday, What
          did
          > you think of it ? Did you have a good time ? Did we make you feel
          > welcome ? Do you have any suggestions about how we could improve
          on
          > it ? Lillian Pivonka

        • Claudie Swiney
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2 6:10 PM