Hello from The Czech Legion Project

  • Bruce Bendinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2007
      Nazdar!

      Hello from Chicago, USA - the world's third largest Czech city!

      We are a non-profit organization with the Mission of reclaiming the forgotten history of the Czech Legion.

      Do you know the Legion's history? Many don't.

      Please Visit Our Site. You may wish to visit our site - czechlegion.com and/or czechlegion.net - and see some wonderful photographs of the Legion

      Ceska Verze and Slovenska Verzia - thanks to volunteers in Slovakia and the Czech Republic, there are also photo albums with captions in those languages, though many of the titles are still in English.

      We are producing a video. We have had good meetings with Madeleine Albright and her people and we are proceeding to produce a video using these photos.

      We will be visiting Prague. John Iltis, the President of the Project and i will be in the Czech Republic in May - if you would like to meet and discuss opportunities for the Czech Legion Project, let us know.

      We hope you enjoy visiting the site and we look forward to hearing from you.

      Best Regards

      Bruce Bendinger
      Executive Creative Director
      The Czech Legion Project