RE: [TexasCzechs] Help request - attn Pat Lyon

  • Cindy Neal
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2007
      It says:
      Source Information:
      Ancestry.com. U.S. Public Records Index [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA:
      The Generations Network, Inc., 2005. Original data: Compiled from various
      U.S. public records.
      The U.S. Public Records Index is a compilation of various public records
      spanning all 50 states in the United States from 1984 to the present.
      Entries in this index may contain the following information: name, street or
      mailing address, telephone number, birth date or birth year.

      Cindy Neal