RE: [TexasCzechs] Help request - attn Pat Lyon

  • Cindy Neal
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30 6:58 PM
      Pat, I found these 3 records in Ancestry's "public records". It doesn't say
      what year these records were from, but it gives you a couple of other places
      to look. Hope it helps. At least he wasn't in the death index.

      Name: Melvin E Naumann
      Birth Date: 0 1917
      Street address: Po Box 99
      City: Flint Hill
      County: Rappahannock
      State: Virginia
      Zip Code: 22627
      Phone Number: 540
      Household Members: Name Est. Age Birth Year
      Melvin E Naumann 90 1917

      Name: Melvin E Naumann
      Birth Date: 0 1917
      Street address: 2038 Ridgeway Rd
      City: Front Royal
      County: Warren
      State: Virginia
      Zip Code: 22630
      Phone Number: 540
      Household Members: Name Est. Age Birth Year
      Melvin E Naumann 90 1917

      Name: Melvin E Naumann
      Street address: 77 Bear Wallow Rd
      City: Huntly
      County: Rappahannock
      State: Virginia
      Zip Code: 22640
      Phone Number: 540
      Household Members: Name Est. Age Birth Year
      Melvin E Naumann

      Cindy Neal