DIVACKY,GENZER,NEKVAPIL,NOVAK,RODESNEY,HRADECNY,VRANA,ZALOUDEK,ZVONEK

  • charleskretzschmar
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2007
      I am looking for descendants of the above listed czechs who left
      the Ammannsville Texas area to Oklahoma Territory or Mishak,
      Oklahoma. I am compiling a book on the burials in Saint Martin
      Catholic Cemetery. It will be 100 years old in 2009. Martin
      and Mary Slovak Genzer moved from Ammannsville, Texas to Mishak,
      Oklahoma and donated 2 acres to the Catholic Church for a church
      and cemetery. Others from Texas went to Oklahoma for land.
      Please contact me if you have any ancestors in this cemetery.
      Thank you for helping me.
      Angelina Genzer Kretzschmar