Traveling to Prague

  • joyce_janicek
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18 7:53 AM
      This is for anybody who is going to Prague...my father worked
      overseas with a guy who's family lost all thier holdings in
      Czechslovakia in the 1930's when Russia started confiscating
      countries. When the Soviet Union fell, Mr. Homolka was restored his
      land, castle, winery, lumber operation, etc! They moved to the
      Czech Republic, restored the castle, and turned it into a bed and
      breakfast. My dad and my sister have been there several times and
      say it is very nice.
      If you are intersted in visiting a place like this, the web site is:

      www.zamek-brezina.com

      It is near Prague, but I am not sure about the distance. If you
      have questions that the web site does not address, let me know and
      I'll ask my Dad if he can answer them.
      My husband and I are planning a trip in the near future (I hope
      it's 'near'), and we are going to stay there.

      Hope the site is helpful.

      Joyce Janicek
      researching Marak (Fayette, Milam, Baylor counties)