Fwd: Re: [TexasCzechs] Czech Events Calendar

  • davidslovak
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2007
      --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, Tony Janak <tonyjanak@...> wrote:
      Hey Tony,

      Some friends and us were talking about this dance the other day. We
      will try to make it.

      Thanks.

      David
      > Hi David
      >
      > Here one more event you can add on
      > 4 Bands March 17. in Sweet Home Tex
      > www.sweethomehall.com
      >
      > Tony Janak
      >

      > David Slovak <davidslovak@...> wrote:
      > To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
      > From: David Slovak <davidslovak@...>
      > Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 08:56:34 -0800 (PST)
      > Subject: Re: [TexasCzechs] Czech Events Calendar
      >
      > Here are a few events you might want to add.
      >
      > Knights of Columbus - Moulton
      > March 18, 2007 3 bands
      > Red Ravens
      > Czech & Then Some
      > Dujka Bros.
      >
      > Knights of Columbus - West (new hall)
      > April 15, 2007 - 2 bands
      > Czech & Then Some
      > Dujka Bros.
      >
      > 41st National Polka Festival in Ennis, Texas
      > May 25-27, 2007
      > 14 bands performing throughout the weekend
      > www.nationalpolkafestival.com
      >
      > Thank you.
      >

      > David Slovak
      >
      > www.nationalpolkafestival.com

      Society's Events Calendar. There are some fun events coming up this
      year. Czech them out at www.czechheritage. org (click on Events
      Calendar on the left side of the page).

      > If you know of other Czech related celebrations in your area
      (parish picnics, festivals) please let me know and I'll be glad to
      post them here.

      > Cindy Neal
      > webmaster@czechheri tage.org
      >

      > --