obit olga marie klimicek jozwiak

  • Lois Petter Pereira
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2007
      I was just talking about her brother Lad last week and now my 1st cousin Olga died last Thursday. She loved all children and all children loved her. She will be greatly missed...lois petter pereira

      Olga Marie Jozwiak
      OLGA MARIE JOZWIAK, 75, passed into God's loving hands on Thursday, March 1, 2007. She was born in Fayetteville, TX on October 29, 1931. She graduated from Sealy High School in 1950. She was a member of the Catholic Daughters of America & KJZT. Olga was preceded in death by her devoted husband, Charles, to whom she was married for over 52 years, her parents Betty & Charles Klimicek, her brother, Lad Klimicek, her sons, Chris Jozwiak & Donald Jankowiak & her great-grandchild, Taylor Marie Kominczak. She is survived by her children Karen Kominczak & husband Randy; Mark Jozwiak & wife Alicia; & Patrick Jozwiak & wife Sharon. Her grandchildren Kevin Kominczak & wife Lindsay, Brian Kominczak, Derek & Kaylee Davis, and Casey & Jacob Jozwiak. Great-grandchildren Blake & Raegan Kominczak and numerous other relatives. Mom devoted herself to her family and especially her grandchildren. We will miss mom and she will always be remembered in our hearts. The family will be receiving visitors on Sunday, March 4, 2007, after 4:00 pm with a rosary to follow @ 7:00 pm at Pat H. Foley Chapel. A funeral mass will be celebrated on Monday, March 5, 2007, @ St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church. The rite of Christian burial will follow at St. Mary's Catholic Cemetery in Ellinger, TX. Pallbearers will be: Brian Kominczak, Jacob Jozwiak, Jim Sula, Michael Sula, Michael Jozwiak and Kenneth Jozwiak.

      Published in the Houston Chronicle on 3/4/2007.
      Guest Book • Flowers • Charities

      Lois Petter Pereira