FYI: Texas Czech Obit webpage

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2007

      The next time you go to the Texas Czech Obits Website.  You will notice a Section 2.

      This section is empty except for 1 name in the “A” section.  This was a test name.

      I am in the process of making this new Section, because I will discontinue adding to the 1st section, once it hits 5,000.

      I could already bring the count to 5 grand with the several hundred I have ready for uploading. But it is for the most part, last

      names which begin with the letter “K”.  The “K” index is already very large, so I have chosen to wait and add to

      the smaller sections until it reaches 5,000.

      Our next problem, which is coming, will be what to do when the free search engine is no longer free when we get to the maximum

      free “MB” we can have.  If I remember correctly it use to be 5,000 free pages. But they changed it to 32mb of free searches.

       We will find out if my old memory is correct very soon.

      Then we will have to come up with something else, because to me the site will become useless if we can’t use a search engine.

      steve