German Festival

  • Julie Matus
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2007
      Hi -

      Here is info about a German Festival taking place this evening.  It will be held at Klein High School on Steubner-Airline@Louetta in Spring, TX.  It is the 36th annual Klein German Festival.  One problem is that you must have a ticket to get in the door.  Tickets are on sale for $7 for adults; $4 for children at any Klein school in the district, the Klein administration building and at Trinity Lutheran Church.  Dinner will be served from 6:00 until 8:00 p.m.
      An evening of German food, with German music and exhibition dances performed by students from Kreinhop Elementary School and Trinity Lutheran Church School, as well as professional performances by Henry Tannenberger and his German band will be featured.
      I just purchased a couple of tickets this morning at one of the schools down the road from us.  The entertainment is always outstanding.
      Maybe someone in the Spring area on the Czech group might be interested in attending?

      Julie

      Julie & Wes Matus

      Researching:
      Herzik, Korenek, Toman, Dybala