Re: Hranice pictures

  • paulasmaggie
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 1, 2007
      --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, Nicole Young <nyoung1990@...>
      wrote:

      > I saw a familiar name when I saw y'all talking about Hranice. My
      mother's maiden name is Hranicky. I'm assuming my family comes from
      this city/town. Do you have any information regarding that?

      > Thank you so much!!!
      >
      > Nicole

      Nicole, please email complete names, birth, and death information on
      parents, grandparents, etc. This would help finding out where your
      family came from. pfoster

      Czech
      > and
      > > English.
      > > >
      > > > I apologize for the poor quality of the pictures in the
      Hranice
      > book
      > > being sold by the State CHS. Sounds like it's time for me to
      > provide
      > > them with better-quality photos for their master file. This would
      > > require quite a bit of effort so I am not promising how soon
      that
      > will
      > > happen. In the meantime, anyone who had an ancestor that settled
      > in the
      > > Hranice Community can ask me to scan and send them a jpg file of
      > > picture in the Hranice book. Just send me an e-mail with your
      wish
      > list.
      > > Be specific as to which pictures you are interested in and be
      > willing to
      > > wait. Please do not request all of them. My e-mail address is:
      > > mike.hejl@
      > > >
      > > > Mike Hejl
      > > >

      > > > --- In TexasCzechs@ yahoogroups. com, "Pat Lyon" patsroar@

      > > Settlement on