Re: [TexasCzechs] Taylor, Texas, history question

  • Dolores Miller
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2007
      I don't know how many terms he servved as mayor, but I knew his daaughters, Emma and Mary Bridgett.  I worked at Taylor Bedding with Mary B and she sang at my weddingg, great high soprano.  I seem to recall Mary B. mentioing that he served more then one term.  Try the Taylor City Hall I'm sure they have a web site.                         <lennonluv@...>
      Although he was not Czech nor married to a Czech, I am wanting to know if
      anyone knows when Calvin M. Still was mayor of Taylor, Texas. He died in
      1923, and from some searching I can gather he served in the 1910s. He
      married my great-great-grandaunt Bridget Quinn.

      Matt Cross
      lennonluv@...

      Don’t miss your chance to WIN 10 hours of private jet travel from Microsoft®

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/0It09A/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/mMKtlB/TM

      <*> Your email settings:
      Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
      (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
      mailto:TexasCzechs-digest@yahoogroups.com
      mailto:TexasCzechs-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups - Join or create groups, clubs, forums & communities. is subject to:
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Don't pick lemons.
      See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.