Re: [TexasCzechs] Czech Events Calendar

  • David Slovak
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2007

      Here are a few events you might want to add.

      Knights of Columbus - Moulton

      March 18, 2007 3 bands

      Red Ravens

      Czech & Then Some

      Dujka Bros.

      Knights of Columbus - West (new hall)

      April 15, 2007 - 2 bands

      Czech & Then Some

      Dujka Bros.

      41st National Polka Festival in Ennis, Texas

      May 25-27, 2007

      14 bands performing throughout the weekend

      www.nationalpolkafestival.com

      Thank you.