FW: [TexasCzechs] Obituary of Louis Joe Kocurek Jr.

  • Pat Lyon
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2007
      Matt,

      I need the obituary for Louis Jr.'s father, Louis Joseph Sr. died April 1982
      in San Antonio. Thanks.
      Pat

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 26, 2007
        Unfortunately, I don't have access to the San Antonio paper for 1982; John
        S. Wojtasczyk (Wojtasczyk@...) has a database on Rootsweb that
        lists Louis Sr. as the son of Josef Louis Kocurek and Adela Bordovsky.

        http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=jsw&id=I04021

        Matt Cross
        lennonluv@...

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 26, 2007