Czech Cultural Center. Houston

  • livanec@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2007
      The president of the Czech Republic Vaclav Klaus will be speaking at the Czech Cultural Center in Houston on Sunday 3/4/2004 along with Ambassador Petr Kolar. I plan to attend. This is a once in a lifetime oppurtunity for me.

      **************************************
    • Martina Morrisová
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 28, 2007
        I suppose it is 2007 and not 2004. Do you know what time it is?

        Martina Morrisova

        > Od: <livanec@...>
        > Předmět: [TexasCzechs] Czech Cultural Center. Houston
        > Datum: 25.2.2007 15:07:16
        > The president of the Czech Republic Vaclav Klaus will be speaking at the
        > Czech Cultural Center in Houston on Sunday 3/4/2004 along with Ambassador Petr
        > Kolar. I plan to attend. This is a once in a lifetime oppurtunity for me.
        >

        > **************************************
        > AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find
        > out more about what's free from AOL at http://www.aol.com

      • Cindy Neal
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 28, 2007
          The reception is at 6:00 and attendance is by invitation only. You may try
          calling the center and asking if you can get an invitation :o)

          Cindy Neal

          I suppose it is 2007 and not 2004. Do you know what time it is?

          Martina Morrisova

          > Od: <livanec@...>
          > Předmět: [TexasCzechs] Czech Cultural Center. Houston
          > Datum: 25.2.2007 15:07:16
          > The president of the Czech Republic Vaclav Klaus will be speaking at the
          > Czech Cultural Center in Houston on Sunday 3/4/2004 along with Ambassador
          Petr
          > Kolar. I plan to attend. This is a once in a lifetime oppurtunity for me.

          4:09 PM
        • livanec@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2007
            It is 2007. It starts at 6 pm Sunday, March 4th. By invitation and RSVP only.