Re: [TexasCzechs] Martin Pytr

  • John L. Mikeska
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2007
      Kathy,

      Haven't heard of the Czech Match Genealogy Conference.  New?

      Sir John

      Kathy Smith <horaksmith@...> wrote:
      Many of you met Martin Pytr from Morkov while traveling in the Czech Republic and when he was in Texas several years ago. I received an email from him today saying he was coming back to Texas to present at the CZECH MATCH GENEALOGY CONFERENCE in Caldwell at the end of April. Thought some of you might want to attend to visit with and support Martin. I’ll send details as I get them.
      Kathy Horak Smith

      Sir John, Earl of Berkshire