Ellis Cnty Chpt CHS

  • FMikula@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4 11:29 AM
      This is just a friendly reminder that this Tuesday, Feb. 6th is our next meeting night of 2007.  The K.J.T. Meeting Room will be open at 6:30 p.m. and our meeting will begin at 7:00 p.m.  There will be many items of interest to discuss and remember that your ideas are very welcome.  If you know of any family members or friends that would like to attend this meeting, guests are always welcome.  See all of you on Tuesday, Feb. 6th.

      For those of you who hesitated about attending the Czech Language Class on Thursday, Feb. 1st, the next class will again be on Thursday, Feb. 8th.  Classes are held at the Sokol Hall on Hwy. 34 East of Ennis beginning sharply at 7:00 p.m. and lasting till 9:00p.m.  When you enter the grounds of the Sokol Hall, please go around the hall to the right, past the small cyclone fence enclosure.  The entry will be lit and there will be a sign on the door.  It is not too late to join us for the classes and Mr. Janecka was completely overwhelmed with the attendance at the first meeting.  It was the largest class that Mr. Janecka has had attend the class and the Ellis County Czech Heritage Society, along with the Sokol Hall want to say a BIG THANK YOU TO ALL 93 PEOPLE WHO WERE IN ATTENDANCE!!  Hopefully all will again be there on this coming Thursday, and again, if the weather was a factor in your not attending, it is not too late to begin to learn the Czech language, along with interesting history about the "Old Country" and the culture of our forefathers.

      Tuesday, Feb. 6th., regular meeting of the Czech Heritage Society beginning at 7:00 p.m. at the K.J.T. Hall Meeting Room....
      Thursday, Feb. 8th, Czech Language Classes at the Sokol Hall, Ennis, Hwy. 34 East of Ennis, beginning at 7:00 p.m.  All you need to bring is a pencil.
      Elaine Gallagher, Reporter