Marek-Petrek

  • Pat Lyon
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1 3:20 PM
      "Granny Pat"

      Sorry, can't remember which Pat you are.

      AT any rate, the Frank & Rudolph Marek who I thought were the brothers who
      married Mary & Gertrude Petrek turned out not to be. They married other
      women. Any further info to clarify the family line?

      Pat Lyon
      2:28 PM
    • granny pat
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1 6:07 PM
        Pat Lyon,

        Frank Marek married Gertrude Petrek, May 27, 1906. Source: Bell County Marriage Records, Vol. Q, P. 71.
        Rudolph Marek married Mary Petrek, Jan. 21, 1908. Source: Same as above.

        That's all I have on these couples.

        Pat Hejl (Granny Pat)