Supak family

  • Pat Lyon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2007
      We are trying to resolve a conflict with Vlasta Supak's. There are at least
      two and maybe three. If we can figure out where this one belongs we can
      probably get the others in place...

      Vlasta Supak bn 12-23-1916 d 9-12-1969 Burleson County (Need Parents)
      married John Julius Hejl bn May 10, 1910 Snook d November 27, 1985 Caldwell
      (parents Rozina Sebesta and William Hejl)

      Anyone who can help us would be much appreciated.

      Pat Lyon & Paula Foster