OBIT: Mildred Jurica Hroch

  • Ray J. Bacak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2007
      Hroch, Mildred

      MILDRED HROCH

      Mildred Hroch, 79, of Austwell passed away Jan. 2, 2007.

       She was born Feb. 8, 1927, in St. John, to the late Emil and Mary Walker Jurica. She was a member of Our Lady of Guadalupe and a homemaker.

      She is survived by her husband, Emil Hroch of Austwell; daughter, Barbara Hybner and husband, Rick of Victoria; son, Tim Hroch and wife, Paula of Victoria; sister, Leona Savoy of Corpus Christi; and six grandchildren, Rhiannon Hoff, Jason Hybner, Will Hroch, Jeff Hroch, Daniel Hybner and Bonnie Hybner.
      She was preceded in death by her parents; four sisters; and three brothers.
      A rosary will be recited 7 p.m. tonight at Richardson-Colonial Funeral Home. Funeral mass will be 10 a.m. Friday, Jan. 5, 2007 at Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic Church in Tivoli. Interment will follow at Resurrection Cemetery in Victoria.  Pallbearers: Will Hroch, Jeff Hroch, Daniel Hybner, Jason Hybner, Rick Hybner, and Todd Hoff.  Honorary pallbearer is John Hroch.

      Memorials may be made to Hospice of South Texas, Our Lady of Guadalupe or American Cancer Society.

      Richardson-Colonial Funeral Home in charge of arrangements, 361-552-2988.

      Published in the Victoria Advocate on 1/4/2007.