obits

  • Richard J Kotrla
    Message 1 of 60 , Jan 5, 2001
      Steve:

      Your obit site is awesome.

      Lots talk about posting at the egrup rather than on a seperate site. I
      believe this would enhance the use of your site.

      What do you think?

      Richard Kotrla
      Co-Moderator
      TexasCzechs@egroups.com

      Researching: Kotrla, Kotrola, Kristof, Kristoff, Christoff, Kubena,
      Kubeyana, Repka, Balcar, Dusek, Marek, Hunka, Motl, Jezek, Slovacek,
      Jurin, Poncik, Klucasek, Mahac, Martinets, Martinek, Lichnovsky,
      Schiller, Friemel, Minter, Atkinson, Melnar,Machalek, Surovik, Eubanks,
      Groce, Blaha.
    • Rosemary Ermis
      Message 60 of 60 , Sep 12, 2013

        Hi Ya’ll,

        My husband and I and one of his cousins are hosting the Josef and Mariana Sykora Baca Reunion on Sunday.  As usual, in spite of planning, I am working on projects that need to be completed by Saturday night.

        So, I will get back to obits next week.

        Rosemary