Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: obituary

  • Richard A Smith
    Message 1 of 22 , Jan 2, 2007
      Thank you for the obituary, I appreciate it greatly.

      texasjoe43 <texasjoe43@...> wrote:
      This is from the San Angelo newspaper online, Dec 2.

      BROWNWOOD — Corinne Carolyn Bludworth, 58, died Thursday, Nov. 30,
      2006. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. to noon today at Davis-Morris
      Funeral Home. Graveside service will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday in
      Taylor City Cemetery in Taylor.

      Survivors include her husband, Charles Bludworth; daughters Amanda,
      Kellie, Corinne, Robbie Renee and Bobbie Joe; and son Charles Thomas.

      http://www.gosanang elo.com/search/ ?
      q=+Bludworth+ &search_submit. x=11&search_ submit.y= 9

      --- In TexasCzechs@ yahoogroups. com, "Judy Smith" <rasjas@...> wrote:

      > A distant cousing passed away and I am looking for her obituary.
      She
      > was Corrine Bludworth and lived in Brownwood, TX and passed away
      Nov.
      > 24, 2006. If anyone lives in that area and can tell me what
      newspaper
      > would carry the obituary I would appreciate it very much.
      > Thanks, Judy Smith

    • jdavid2tx
      Message 2 of 22 , Jul 10, 2014
        Pat, I know that it has been a while since you posted this, but if you still have her obituary I would sure appreciate you emailing it to me at jdavid2tx@.... I know her brother. Thanks,
        Joe David
      • Pat stoffel
        Message 3 of 22 , Jul 22, 2014
          I assume you mean Mary Vanek Albrecht. I will look for it, if not her whose obit do you need.

          pat