Location of family names in Europe (specifically in Czechoslovakia/Yugoslavia)

  • Charles Radford II
    Message 1 of 22 , Jan 1, 2007
      Does anyone know of a book or website that specializes in listing Central European/Eastern European family names and where they most likely come from or are located?

      Cjas

      Cheers,
      Chazz
      (Charles E. Radford II)

      Researching Aflleje, Akins, Ausborn/Osborn, Bennett, Bohlmann, Brazille, Brewster, Buckles, Cadwell, Cherokee (Eastern Band) Families, Choctaw Families, Clifton, Cullison, Davis, du Chambord, England, Fenske, Freels, Freshour, Gilbride, Greene, Gutierrez, Halet/Hallet/Hallett/Halat, Hall, Hampton, Hardin, Harrington, Haskins, Heinz, Henry, Hinton, Howard, Huffman, Hunt, Illini Families, Jensen, Kesterson, Keyes, Kropla, Mack, Macy, McManamna, Meek, Miller/Mueller, Nauta, Nemec/Nemecek, Nunnally/Nunnerly, Oliver, Osborn/Ausborn, Parks, Radford/Redford, Robinson, Salmon, Sanders, Sartain, Schultz, Shasta/Karok Families, Shimonek/Shimanek, Shippen, Sioux Families, Smith, Stephenson, Tabor/Taubor, Tvrz/Tvrze, Upton, Wise lines

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Richard A Smith
      Message 2 of 22 , Jan 2, 2007
        Thank you for the obituary, I appreciate it greatly.

        texasjoe43 <texasjoe43@...> wrote:
        This is from the San Angelo newspaper online, Dec 2.

        BROWNWOOD — Corinne Carolyn Bludworth, 58, died Thursday, Nov. 30,
        2006. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. to noon today at Davis-Morris
        Funeral Home. Graveside service will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday in
        Taylor City Cemetery in Taylor.

        Survivors include her husband, Charles Bludworth; daughters Amanda,
        Kellie, Corinne, Robbie Renee and Bobbie Joe; and son Charles Thomas.

        http://www.gosanang elo.com/search/ ?
        q=+Bludworth+ &search_submit. x=11&search_ submit.y= 9

        --- In TexasCzechs@ yahoogroups. com, "Judy Smith" <rasjas@...> wrote:

        > A distant cousing passed away and I am looking for her obituary.
        She
        > was Corrine Bludworth and lived in Brownwood, TX and passed away
        Nov.
        > 24, 2006. If anyone lives in that area and can tell me what
        newspaper
        > would carry the obituary I would appreciate it very much.
        > Thanks, Judy Smith

      • jdavid2tx
        Message 3 of 22 , Jul 10 9:41 PM
          Pat, I know that it has been a while since you posted this, but if you still have her obituary I would sure appreciate you emailing it to me at jdavid2tx@.... I know her brother. Thanks,
          Joe David
        • Pat stoffel
          Message 4 of 22 , Jul 22 8:11 PM
            I assume you mean Mary Vanek Albrecht. I will look for it, if not her whose obit do you need.

            pat