Location of family names in Europe (specifically in Czechoslovakia/Yugoslavia)

  • Charles Radford II
    Message 1 of 22 , Jan 1, 2007
      Does anyone know of a book or website that specializes in listing Central European/Eastern European family names and where they most likely come from or are located?

      Cjas

      Cheers,
      Chazz
      (Charles E. Radford II)

      Researching Aflleje, Akins, Ausborn/Osborn, Bennett, Bohlmann, Brazille, Brewster, Buckles, Cadwell, Cherokee (Eastern Band) Families, Choctaw Families, Clifton, Cullison, Davis, du Chambord, England, Fenske, Freels, Freshour, Gilbride, Greene, Gutierrez, Halet/Hallet/Hallett/Halat, Hall, Hampton, Hardin, Harrington, Haskins, Heinz, Henry, Hinton, Howard, Huffman, Hunt, Illini Families, Jensen, Kesterson, Keyes, Kropla, Mack, Macy, McManamna, Meek, Miller/Mueller, Nauta, Nemec/Nemecek, Nunnally/Nunnerly, Oliver, Osborn/Ausborn, Parks, Radford/Redford, Robinson, Salmon, Sanders, Sartain, Schultz, Shasta/Karok Families, Shimonek/Shimanek, Shippen, Sioux Families, Smith, Stephenson, Tabor/Taubor, Tvrz/Tvrze, Upton, Wise lines

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Richard A Smith
      Message 2 of 22 , Jan 2, 2007
        Matt, thank you very much for the obituary.

        Matt Cross <lennonluv@...> wrote:
        Obituary of Corinne Bludworth
        Taylor Daily Press Online
        (http://www.taylordailypress.net/articles/2006/12/04/obituaries/news05.txt)

        Corinne Bludworth

        Corinne Carolyn Bludworth, 58, passed away Thursday, Nov. 30, 2006, due to
        complications of cancer. Corinne passionately fought the crippling disease
        for more than seven years. She was a wife, sister, mother of five and
        friend. Corinne is survived by her husband Charles, daughters Amanda, Kellie
        Corinne, Robbie Renee and Bobbie Joe and her son Charles Thomas.

        Corinne found ultimate joy in serving her savior, Jesus Christ. She loved
        going to church, participating in the garden club, cooking, sewing and
        attending WMU meetings. Corinne was sunshine on a cloudy day. She shared her
        smile and faith with everyone she encountered. She was always the greatest
        mother and wife. More importantly, she has heard “well done my good and
        faithful servant,” from her Father in heaven.

        A visitation took place in her memory on Saturday, Dec. 2, from 10 a.m. to
        noon at Davis-Morris Funeral Home, 800 Center Avenue, Brownwood, Texas,
        76801, (325) 646-5555. Graveside service will be held Wednesday, Dec. 6,
        from 11 a.m. at Taylor City Cemetery.

        Davis-Morris Funeral Home is in charge of the arrangements.

        The MSN Entertainment Guide to Golden Globes is here. Get all the scoop.
        http://tv.msn.com/tv/globes2007/

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
        mailto:TexasCzechs-digest@yahoogroups.com
        mailto:TexasCzechs-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Richard A Smith
        Message 3 of 22 , Jan 2, 2007
          Thank you for the obituary, I appreciate it greatly.

          texasjoe43 <texasjoe43@...> wrote:
          This is from the San Angelo newspaper online, Dec 2.

          BROWNWOOD — Corinne Carolyn Bludworth, 58, died Thursday, Nov. 30,
          2006. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. to noon today at Davis-Morris
          Funeral Home. Graveside service will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday in
          Taylor City Cemetery in Taylor.

          Survivors include her husband, Charles Bludworth; daughters Amanda,
          Kellie, Corinne, Robbie Renee and Bobbie Joe; and son Charles Thomas.

          http://www.gosanang elo.com/search/ ?
          q=+Bludworth+ &search_submit. x=11&search_ submit.y= 9

          --- In TexasCzechs@ yahoogroups. com, "Judy Smith" <rasjas@...> wrote:

          > A distant cousing passed away and I am looking for her obituary.
          She
          > was Corrine Bludworth and lived in Brownwood, TX and passed away
          Nov.
          > 24, 2006. If anyone lives in that area and can tell me what
          newspaper
          > would carry the obituary I would appreciate it very much.
          > Thanks, Judy Smith

        • jdavid2tx
          Message 4 of 22 , Jul 10, 2014
            Pat, I know that it has been a while since you posted this, but if you still have her obituary I would sure appreciate you emailing it to me at jdavid2tx@.... I know her brother. Thanks,
            Joe David
          • Pat stoffel
            Message 5 of 22 , Jul 22, 2014
              I assume you mean Mary Vanek Albrecht. I will look for it, if not her whose obit do you need.

              pat