Annie Supak

  • craftydoll41
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2007
      Gosh, My computer must hate me, I have been trying to send mother's
      obit since last night. I have never had any trouble with sending
      files before. So I just typed a short version of her obit. I am sure
      it was in the La Grange paper, but I do not take the paper.
      My Father Edward Supak was the son of Fillip Supak. Fillip's father
      was Paul Supak who married Mary Zapalac.
      The children of Paul and Mary
      Fillip 1875 or 76
      Joseph 1878
      Frank 1885 0r 86
      Paul 1889
      Mary 1883
      Fillip and Katherina (Bigon) Children
      Charles
      Edward 1905
      Mary
      I have been doing research on Paul, he and his Family Lived in Nov
      Hrozenkov, Paul was born in 1836.
      Siblings of Paul
      Wenzel Schupak 1818
      Anna 1820
      Petr 1834
      I hope this helps, I do have other info.
    • Pat Lyon
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2007
        Okay, once we could link up which Supak Edward belonged to we had most of his family info.  I'm attaching the family page from his grandparents.  Anything you can add would be welcome, cousin.

        Pat
      • craftydoll41
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2007
          Pat, I did get your e-mail, but no attachment. Will you try again.